With Christmas fast approaching, I’ve put together a gift guide to help anyone stuck with what presents to buy or even if it’s just a little treat for yourself. Some of these items are firmly featuring on my list this Christmas (hint hint), some may be appearing under the tree of my friends and family (you’ll just have to wait and see!) and some bits and bobs that I already own and love.
First up is a round up of gorgeous pressies ‘For Her’:
1. Boden Jewelled Pumps – Sparkly and flat, these are just amazing!
2. Alphabet Bags Dazzle Pouch – Every girl needs a pouch in her bag and a black and gold one is a glamorous added bonus.
3. Rifle Paper Company Lace iPhone Cover – For anyone who has recently upgraded, this stunning case will show off the colour of your iPhone as well as giving it that little bit extra (plus it comes in all the other iPhone models too!)
4. Cath Kidston Christmas Pyjamas -… because you always need Christmas pyjamas right? ;-)
5. Topshop Faux Fur Stole – If a full on fur coat is not your thing, a faux fur stole is a nice addition to any winter coat.
6. Nikki McWilliams Golden Custard Cream Print – Because it’s gold and it’s a biscuit.
7. Anna Lou of London Name Necklace – Cute and personalised, this necklace will show someone you have thought about them, plus it will make them feel like Carrie…
8. ASOS Catarzi Fedora – A stylish way to keep their hair dry if it rains! ;-)
9. Anthropologie Limited Edition Gold Monogram Mug – To drink out of or as a desk accessory, this mug is a lovely addition to any kitchen cupboard or study.
10. Mulberry Blossom Pochette – It wouldn’t be a Christmas list without a little Mulberry wish! For the bigger spenders, this little bag is gorgeous.
Whether it’s for your mum, sister or best friend, any of these beauty picks will be a treat to open up on Christmas day:
1. Dior Diorific Golden Shock Top Coat – A luxurious treat for nails with a gold leaf effect, perfect for getting ready for any New Years Eve celebrations.
2. Dior 5 Couleurs Limited Edition Christmas – Lots of different looks can be achieved with this eye shadow palette and it being limited edition, it may not be something that everyone would buy for themselves.
3. Benefit High Beam – A fun product that will suit everyone and give them a little added glow.
4. Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick – Christmas is all about red and this is a classic shade from Mac.
5. Aesop Ressurection Hand Wash – An indulgence that will last for ages and smells amazing.
6. The White Company Winter Candle – Everyone loves the smell of Christmas and a candle from The White Company is always a treat.
7. L’Occitane Almond Oil – This oil as well as the shower oil leaves the skin feeling smooth and nourished, perfect for a pamper day after all the hectic Christmas activities!
8. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume – Flowerbomb has been on my favourites list for quite a few years now and this perfume is rich and definitely a big treat for any beauty lover.
As a stocking filler or a treat, this selection is around £30 and under and would definitely make me jump for joy if it was sitting in my stocking this Christmas! ;-)
1. Nikki McWilliams Tunnock’s Teacake Cushion – If you or your Christmas recipient is a biscuit lover, this is a fun way to incorporate biscuit-iness into any room!
2. Rifle Paper Company Puffin In Bloom Illustrated Books – A beautiful gift that will sit pride of place on any shelf – a collection of classics stunningly illustrated with gold foil touches by Anna Bond from Rifle Paper Company.
3. Topshop Dogtooth Gloves – You can’t really go wrong with monochrome and leather and gloves are essential in this weather!
4. Godiva Christmas Stocking with Chocolates – Christmas is all about eating the best food, so the chocolate treats that are hiding in this festive stocking would be an ideal after dinner treat! They taste really good, so prepare yourself for maximum indulgence!
5. Brit-Stitch iPad Sleeve – For anyone techy or someone who just wants to protect their iPad, these leather sleeves are great. They come in a selection of colours and you can even get a name or message embossed – a lovely personalised gift.
6. Oliver Bonas Salt & Pepper Rabbits – These salt and pepper rabbits are the cutest, making a dining room table that little bit more fun!
7. Charbonnel et Walker Hot Chocolate – For anyone with a sweet tooth or someone who just likes to indulge once in a while, this hot chocolate is one of my favourites. Forget about hot chocolate powder, try real chocolate flakes!
8. Paperchase Dreamscape Ceramic Teapot – A sweet little teapot in the shape of a house… need I say more? ;-)
If you’re stuck with what presents to buy for your boyfriend, brother, friend or even a trendy dad, some of these picks may help you out.
1. Vans JT Merced Sweater – A stylish grey knit to keep them cosy on these Winter evenings.
2. The White Company Aspen Shower Gel – This shower gel smells just amazing!
3. Carharrt Bobble Hat – Who doesn’t love a bobble hat to keep their ears warm?
4. Vans Sk8-Hi MTE Shoes – Tan ‘mountain’ boots to keep their toes warm. I love the check detail on the top of the boot!
5. Brit-Stitch Milk Token – If they travel around a lot, this little Milk Token is a nice leather accessory to hold all of their travel cards. You can get it embossed too!
6. Herschel Little America Backpack – For holidays, weekends away or even just their commute to work, this is a trendy backpack to hold all of their necessities.
7. Field Notes Notebooks – Small, stylish notebooks to keep on hand for any of those inspirational moments.
So there is my pretty extensive guide to any Christmas gifts you may be missing, I hope it’s provided at least a little bit of inspiration! I have luckily finished all of my Christmas shopping now, but I keep finding little gems that I think people would love! Although I’m not sure my bank account is loving it as much! ;-)
If I’ve missed anything off, feel free to comment! I hope all of your Christmas shopping is going well!